Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why I love Jenny, Day 13 (and 12)

We haven't posted for a while because our life is a little crazy right now. I'm in Winston-Salem N.C. living in corporate housing by myself, while Jenny is doing her best to be a single mom to our 4 girls in Philly. Work has been really busy since I started (I'm loving my new agency in case you're wondering), and I don't have access to our family photos, so blogging is on hold. Except that we're going to be apart for our 13th wedding anniversary. (Boooooooo!) So I need to use the magic of the internets to let Jenny know of at least 13 things I love about her. I got started 1 day late, because, well, I'm not that good with numbers. Anyway, here it goes. 13 reasons I love Jenny in 13 days.
Warning: If you're uncomfortable with PDA, you should probably not read this blog for the next 2 weeks. But if you don't mind a little PDA and want to be reminded of what an amazing person my wife is, by all means, feel free to read on and/or share this with others.

Day 13
Jenny has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, because it's the happiest smile I've ever seen. As my dad remarked after meeting her for the first time, "she has an infectious smile, doesn't she?" Yes she does. I love her smile.

Day 12
Jenny is super talented. Not only is she an incredible seamstress, pianist, and cook, she's a talented family manager and nurturer. She's got another talent—sharing all of her talents in order to help others. In fact, she's had to learn how to occasionally say, "no. sorry, I can't do that this time." Not going out of her way for others is just not in her makeup. I love that about her.

Stay tuned for Days 11 - 1.
Happy 13th Anniversary Jenny.
Love, me

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love it- this is going to be good! i couldn't agree more - jenny is an amazing person. happy anniversary, you crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!! Your beautiful wife does have a very infectious smile! She seems to have an pretty great husband too. Congrats on 13 years (we were 15 on the 12th of this month, March is a great anniversary month)!

    ReplyDelete