Do you ever feel like life is passing you by? That's how we feel after years of constant change! We have had a great time getting settled in our new place. We have celebrated 2 birthdays, started school, and been on many adventures. Chicago is a big draw for visitors! We have been host to quite a few in our short time here! I hope you enjoy this review in pictures ......
Our house for a few years
Our first night in the new house
4th of July
Eve's 9!
Navy Pier with some great friends from Upper Darby, PA!!
The first day of school with all the boys at the bus stop!
Labor Day Parade
Conference Sunday walk with Aunt Jami!
Nauvoo, IL with Euni & Opa
Carthage Jail
Chicago with Jane & JoJo!




I'm extremely jealous that you guys live so close to my favorite city in the whole USA! I miss the frequent trips to Chicago, if you stay around for a while I promise you will be seeing me!
ReplyDeleteDerrick